Sunday, January 18, 2009

Minóy - Nightslaves



Cassette, C60
Label : Minóy Cassetteworks, US, 1986


Minóy was a name that everyone knew in the eighties' post-industrial cassette network, as he had a lot of cassettes released, but he has strangely disappeared during the nineties and then was a little forgotten.
Recently, Phillip B. Klingler has posted on his blog a PBK/Minóy collaboration work, "Cloisters", with an interesting text, where I've learned more than I ever knew about the man, and where I saw him for the first time...


Tracklist :

A. Nightslaves (31:38)
B1. Insect Trust (13:50)
B2. Gibbering Ghosts Burning In Jelly (17:27)


2 comments:

soundhead said...

very nice....

Luke said...

Could someone re-up this? I know it's been a long time since it was posted, but I really need to hear it. I will have some other Minóy stuff to upload soon: Plain Wrap Purgatory and The Tyranny Of Distance.